The information contained in this Site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site.
Accordingly, the information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser in the applicable field.While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, Urban Health Digital Sdn Bhd (1027211-M) is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
All information in this Site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Urban Health Digital, its related corporations, agents or employees or consultants thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain links in this Site connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom Urban Health Digital has no control. Urban Health Digital makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other Web Sites.
This notice relates specifically to those submission forms currently present on this website. Urban Health Digital will only use the information collected from such forms to assist and complete enquiries or problems relating to Urban Health Digital. This data will not be used for Marketing purposes and will not be passed on to any other parties. Once the matter regarding the submission is resolved this data will be discarded and not retained in any form of media.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Personal Data Notice (“Notice”) describes how Urban Health Digital (a Company incorporated under the laws of Malaysia with its place of business at Suite B-11-5, Block B, Plaza Mont Kiara, No.2, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.) uses your Personal Data.
By engaging Urban Health Digital to provide services or by interacting with Urban Health Digital either at our events, conferences, seminars, talks or otherwise, or by using the Urban Health Digital website http://www.urbandigital.com.my (“Website”), you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Urban Health Digital and all persons involved in the provision of services by Urban Health Digital.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail. Urban Health Digital shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to communicate with Urban Health Digital or by continuing to use Urban Health Digital’s services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
Collection of Personal Data
- “Personal Data” means information about you which you have provided to Urban Health Digital, such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, your personal preferences, particulars of your spouse or family members and bank account information and any information which may identify you, your spouse or family members that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Urban Health Digital from time to time.
- In addition to the Personal Data you provide to Urban Health Digital directly (i.e. during your communications with Urban Health Digital and/or when you engage Urban Health Digital to provide services), Urban Health Digital may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation at any events, conferences, seminars or talks organised or sponsored by Urban Health Digital and/or from the cookies used on the Website.
- The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, Urban Health Digital may not be able to (i) communicate with you; (ii) provide you the services you require or (ii) access certain sections of the Website where log in is required.
- If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via cookies on the Website, you may deactivate cookies on internet browsers.
Purposes of Processing
- Urban Health Digital may use and process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to the services you have requested and for the business activities of Urban Health Digital which shall include, without limitation:-
- to communicate with you;
- to respond to questions and comments from you;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- to provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements;
- for Urban Health Digital to comply with its obligations under law, including compliance with laws relating to evidence
and you agree and consent to Urban Health Digital using and processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified in this Notice.
- Urban Health Digital may also use and process your data for other purposes such as:-
- to send you materials such as newsletters, articles, write-ups as well as other updates;
- to distribute information or details of events, seminars, conferences and talks which mayof interest to you;
- to send as potential referees to (i) editors/researchers in ranking legal publications and journals; (ii) potential clients who request for referees of past work in Requests for Proposals, tenders, submissions;
by way of email or mail.
- If you do not consent to Urban Health Digital processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 6, please notify Urban Health Digital using the contact details stated in Section 8 below.
Transfer of Personal Data
- As Urban Health Digital's information technology storage facilities and servers may be located in other jurisdictions, your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia. Further, your personal data may be transferred out of Malaysia for the purposes as described in Section 6(c) where such ranking legal publications and journals and/or potential clients are located outside of Malaysia. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- Urban Health Digital may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on Urban Health Digital’s behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below (not exhaustive):
- information technology (IT) service providers;
- data entry service providers;
- storage facility providers;
- banks and financial institutions;
- insurance providers;
- any professional advisors and external auditors;
- regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements.
Access & Correction Requests and Inquiries
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data, or seek further information from Urban Health Digital by contacting:-
- Suite B-11-5, Block B, Level 11,
- Plaza Mont Kiara, No.2, Jalan Kiara,
- Mont Kiara,
- 50480 Kuala Lumpur,
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone No.: +603-6205 2640 / 2641 Facsimile No.: +603-6411 0640
Call us for a FREE analysis.
Every business and every industry is unique. Our team will meet with you to analyze your particular business situation.
Using the information gathered during this meeting, we will work to develop a customized online marketing strategy that will help identify, target, and convert more leads for your business.